What is a Subscription
- A one-year subscription is three Issues of Interpretation from the date of purchase and is not based on a calendar year.
How do I Purchase a Subscription?
SET UP YOUR USER ACCOUNT
- Without a user account, your subscription will not be successful. This is because subscriptions must reference a user account for new publication announcements, downloading, and billing associated with the subscription.
- NOTE If you order a subscription without setting up a user account first, the subscription will likely fail. Should that happen, reach out via the technical support page.
- If you already have an active student or individual user account and wish to add a subscription, you must first log in, then order your subscription.
PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION
To purchase a subscription, complete step one above, then click the appropriate link below:
WHERE DO I GET MY SUBSCRIPTION DOWNLOAD?
- After purchasing your Subscription, log into your User Account and scroll down to the My Subscriptions table. As new issues become available they will appear on this table and can be downloaded directly from there.
If you have questions about your subscription, please go to Frequently Asked Questions.