Interpretation Journal is published three times per year, issues are posted online Jan/Feb, May/June and Sept/Oct. Your one-year subscription will notify you via email when new volumes are available for download on the website. A one-year subscription gives you access to all three issues of an entire year of Interpretation.
One Year Subscription
To receive three issues for one year, click the appropriate link below.
To download a subscription, you must set up your user account.
Ordering a subscription adds a My Subscriptions table to your My Account page. You can view details of your subscription, and download from your My Account page.
View Subscription and Download via My Account Page
- Go to My Account page. The link is located at the top of your screen.
- Scroll to the My Subscriptions table.
- Select the “View” button next to the volume in the My Subscriptions table.
- Download the volume.
- Download ONLY from your Subscriptions table on the My Account page.
- When a new volume is ready for download, an email notification will go to the recipient in the user profile.
- Not receiving emails? Check with your IT, your virus protection software settings, or junk folder.