What is a Subscription Agent?
Subscription Agents represent subscribers from more than one department, library, or educational institution and are not affiliated with a college or university.
How do I Set-up my Agent Subscription?
SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT
- Subscription Agents are a (parent) user account. Provide the name of your organization, a primary contact person including their name (include title if appropriate), their contact email, and a phone number. This is important especially if you plan to use automatic IP login.
- Each agent client (child) will need their own separate user account. Use their information when setting up their user account.
- Your IP login will need to use the agent client (child) information.
- If you need help setting up your accounts, reach out via the technical support page.
- NOTE If you already ordered a subscription without setting up a user account first, the subscription will likely fail. Should that happen, reach out via the technical support page.
PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION
WHERE DO I GET MY SUBSCRIPTION DOWNLOAD?
- After purchasing your Subscription, log into your User Account and scroll down to the My Subscriptions table. As new issues become available they will appear on this table and can be downloaded directly from there.
If you have questions about your subscription, please go to Frequently Asked Questions.
AUTOMATIC IP LOGIN:
Automatic IP login is available to Subscription Agents. After following the steps listed above. Provide the following to Interpretation Journal via the technical support page so that Interpretation Journal can complete the setup of your automatic IP login:
- Please reference your account and your client’s account so that we know which account to attach IP numbers too.
- If you are adding an IP login to an existing account please let us know which account to attach IP numbers too.
- Provide IP Information:
- Provide an IP number or range, from an allowed IPv4 or IPv6 connection (You should check with your tech department first if you are not sure about this info.)
- The IP login process does not allow for IP annotations. Please do not provide IP numbers with asterisks, dashes, or hyphens.
- NOTE Be literal with the IP numbers you provide and check for accuracy prior to submission. If your IP list does not follow the protocol outlined here, Interpretation Journal will not be able to process your request.
If you have questions about your IP login, please go to the technical support page, and request support.