What is a Subscription?
- A one-year subscription is three Issues of Interpretation from the date of purchase and is not based on a calendar year.
To purchase a subscription for your library or institution, please click the link below:
HOW DO I ACCESS NEW ISSUES?
- After purchasing your Subscription, log into your User Account and scroll down to the My Subscriptions table. As new issues become available they will appear on this table and can be downloaded directly from there.
- If you have not set up a password, please do so at this time using the email address used to purchase the subscription.
If you have any problems with your password, user name, or access questions, please reach out to Technical Support.
If you have questions about your subscription, please go to Frequently Asked Questions.
AUTOMATIC IP LOGIN:
Automatic IP login is available to Libraries and Institutions. This allows all users located at your facility to access purchases issues and subscriptions without the additional step of logging in. Please provide the following to Interpretation Journal via the technical support page so that Interpretation Journal can complete the set up of your automatic IP login:
- Please reference your account and your clients’ account so that we know which account to attach IP numbers.
- If you are adding an IP login to an existing account please let us know which account to attach IP numbers.
- Provide IP Information:
- Provide an IP number or range, from an allowed IPv4 or IPv6 connection (You should check with your tech department first if you are not sure about this info.)
- NOTE Be literal with the IP numbers you provide and check for accuracy prior to submission. If your IP list does not follow the protocol outlined here, Interpretation Journal will not be able to process your request.
If you have questions about your IP login, please go to the technical support page, and request support.
USER ACCESS ACCOUNTS
We often setup “User Access” sub-accounts for Libraries and Institutions. This allows your students, faculty, and researchers to access your subscription while obscuring billing information preventing further unauthorized purchases on your account. If you would like this arrangement, please let us know via the Technical Support page.